Monday, March 26, 2012

Green Machine

There is only one car like the Fisker Karma: The Fisker Karma. It is the timely innovative revolution that simply is ahead of its time. Starting from a clean sheet of paper, rather than building a car, Henrik Fisker and Bernhard Koehler gave form to an idea. Unrestricted by the limitations of the existing automotive world and with a radical perspective of what is possible, Fisker Automotive have taken a well-needed leap into the future, making history in the process. And on Saturday I got the chance to take this giant eco conscious electric car (it's five meters long and a little over two meters wide) for a good and long test drive.


Beyond its stunning looks, it also feels equally amazing to drive. My initial fear was that although the design of it tells me that it's a sports car, will it (considering that it's electric) feel like, perform like and handle like a sports car? Well, it delivered on all of the above without complaints from me. The fact that it seats four adults and has four doors, also means it's a family car. My guess is that my car crazy kids would not complain if I suggested we go road tripping in it over the summer. As long as Legoland was one of our stop overs along the way that is...










No comments:

Post a Comment